To help protect your security and privacy you can visit this website without identifying yourself or having to reveal any information about yourself.
How We Handle Customer Information
- We do not collect personal information when you visit our site unless you submit an order or an enquiry.
- We do not share, sell, rent or barter any identifiable personal information to any third party without your permission.
- When submitting an order or an enquiry, additional personal information may be available or collected. This information will not be used for any other purpose other than to aid in your day to day activities and streamline your web viewing experience.
- When you submit feedback or questions via email, or contact us for information about our website, we may request your name and email address. We use this information solely to respond to your enquiries.
- By default, all web server log files capture IP addresses. We may use your IP to help diagnose problems with our server, administer our website and to track web usage. This information is used internally and is not shared with any third party.
As new privacy legislation is introduced by the Federal Government, our privacy policies will be reviewed and updated as appropriate.
More information on privacy legislation is available from the Federal Privacy Commissioner at www.privacy.gov.au.
Browser Security and Privacy Settings
The following table lists the recommended security and privacy settings for browsing this site. In all cases, the recommended settings are the default settings for that browser.
|In the Tools menu, Internet Options, Content tab. Make sure that the Internet Zone is set to Medium-High.
In the Tools menu, Internet Options, Privacy tab. Make sure that the Internet Zone is set to Medium.
In the Tools menu, Options, Privacy tab. Make sure Firefox will: Remember History.
In the Opera Menu, Settings, Preferences, Advanced, Cookies. Make sure that Accept cookies only from the site I visit is selected.
In the Tools Menu, Options, Under the Hood, Content Settings, Cookies Tab. Allow local data to be set.
In the Tools Menu, Preferences, Security tab. Make sure Accept cookies: Only from sites I visit is selected.